Preparing for an interview can get overwhelming. To help you get prepared, we've compiled 5 simple ways to make a great first impression.
1. Get to Know Us – Spend a few hours getting a sense of “who” we are and our mission. A great place to start is looking at our company page and our career site. By visiting those pages, you’ll get valuable information about our legacy, network of care, and company culture.
2. Understand Life at AdventHealth – With more than 80,000+ compassionate caregivers across 9 states, you’re probably wondering what the company culture is like. Get a glimpse of it by visiting our social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram. Visit our Glassdoor page to learn why our team members choose to work at AdventHealth.
3. Read the Job Description – Take the time to really prepare for the interview and thoroughly read the job description. Does the job description excite you? Pro Tip #1: Make note of your skills that relate to the role and think of how your experiences and abilities can contribute to the overall goals of the department.
4. Know Where You’re Going – AdventHealth has many facilities and it’s important to know where you need to be, especially if your interview is at one of our hospitals. When you talk to the recruiter, confirm the interview time, place, and parking. Pro Tip #2: Ask for a map of the facility.
5. Think Positively and Be Confident – It’s normal to be anxious before the interview - you don’t know what to expect. Before the interview visualize yourself doing great! Keep in mind, someone in the company felt you would be a good fit. Come prepared and be yourself.
Do you want to refresh your resume but don’t know where to begin? Check out our tips here.