If you enjoy coordinating a complex system of moving parts, building and maintaining strategic partnerships, and enjoy bringing efficiencies to world around you, then our Supply Chain track is designed for you. You will learn about the full life cycle of supplies, services, and equipment for a multibillion dollar organization from vendor selection and contracting, through storage and distribution. Supply Chain combines the skills of a people manager, strategist, and financial forecaster. You will learn firsthand about our clinical operations as you partner with nurses and physicians to get the resources they need to successfully treat patients.
- Supply Chain Executive Management
- Exposure to purchasing, logistics, contracting, acquisitions and operations
- Corporate and hospital-based rotations
- Learn about supply chain technologies
- Leadership development classes and training
- Executive mentoring