1. Supportive, faith-based environment that is nationally recognized for excellence in patient safety
2. Competitive pay and benefits, with a comprehensive employee wellness program
3. Clinical ladders to help you advance in your career are available at most campuses
4. Opportunities to participate in volunteer efforts both locally and globally
5. Transcultural Assimilation Program to orient you to the U.S. healthcare system*
6. First-month housing and transportation provided if needed*
7. Initial one-time $2,000 stipend (subject to taxes)*
8. Assistance setting up bank accounts, cell phone services, and other actives to help you settle into you new home*
*These benefits only are applicable to the International Nursing Program.
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering.
It’s hard to build trust as the new nurse joining an established team. Whether you are a new hire or an experienced professional switching into another specialty, you’ll have to do just that.
Preparing for an interview can get overwhelming. To help you get prepared, we've compiled 5 simple ways to make a great first impression. 1. Get to Know Us – Spend a few hours getting a sense of
AdventHealth, one of the largest faith-based health systems in the U.S., has finalized an agreement that officially brings Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center and Lake Wales Medical Center into
If you’ve ever worked the night shift for five days straight, been on-call, all while juggling a family, trying to make time to go back to school can seem impossible. Additionally, many nurses
Who We Are
Mission & History
Skilled Nursing Facilities
Manage My Application