1. Supportive, faith-based environment that is nationally recognized for excellence in patient safety
2. Competitive pay and benefits, with a comprehensive employee wellness program
3. Clinical ladders to help you advance in your career are available at most campuses
4. Opportunities to participate in volunteer efforts both locally and globally
5. Transcultural Assimilation Program to orient you to the U.S. healthcare system*
6. First-month housing and transportation provided if needed*
7. Initial one-time $2,000 stipend (subject to taxes)*
8. Assistance setting up bank accounts, cell phone services, and other actives to help you settle into you new home*
*These benefits only are applicable to the International Nursing Program.
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering.
AdventHealth has been recognized as one of the Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America, an awards program administered by Springbuk®. With this award, AdventHealth is nationally recognized as one of the
When was the last time you got excited about networking with people you didn’t know? Rarely? Never? Well, same. However, it's an important piece of your career that you can constantly be growing and
Terry Shaw, CEO of AdventHealth had the opportunity to contribute to a guest column in Modern Healthcare about the importance of an inclusive culture. In the article, he shares his past experiences
It’s hard to build trust as the new nurse joining an established team. Whether you are a new hire or an experienced professional switching into another specialty, you’ll have to do just that.
Who We Are
Mission & History
Diversity & Inclusion
Skilled Nursing Facilities
Manage My Application